Bradgate Bridge Club
Bradgate Bridge Club is based in Rothley, Leicestershire, England and meets every Monday evening at 7.00 pm to start play at 7.05. We now meet every Wednesday afternoon during the winter and twice a month during the summer at 1.30 pm to start play by 1.35. See the Monday results and Wednesday results side bars for the programme of competitions for the year We have a membership of 97 and currently average 13 tables in an evening.
- The Rothley Centre has plenty of on-site parking space.
- A non-smoking policy is in operation on club evenings.
- A security guard is on patrol in the car-park during the winter months.
- Table fees include a free cup of coffee or tea, and biscuits.
- The club operates under EBU level 4 license for all sessions.
- Everybody plays some form of Acol.
- We are an EBU-affiliated club.
- Computer dealt hands are in use every Monday evening.
- We are currently trialling Bridgemates for scoring on Monday evenings.
The club currently has three teams in the Leicestershire Winter league.
Visitors are welcome on a normal club night and on certain competition nights (see competitions for more details).
If you are interested in playing in the Winter League, starting in the Autumn, then please have word with any of the team captains (Richard Rees - A Team; Pauline Dignan - B Team or Jim Wilkinson - C Team). All Club members are good enough to play in the league. Playing in division 4 (where the C Team plays) is easier than playing on Club night.
Need a Partner?
If you need a bridge partner, Val Rees acts as a linking service and will put you in touch with anyone who also requires a partner. Please ring (01509) 891100. Please make a note in your diary for future reference.
To contact us Steve Wright
To comment about Bradgate Bridge Club webpages email Webmaster [at] bradgate.doitwright.co.uk
Last updated on Monday 2nd November 2015